Monday, August 23, 2010

Packing is hard.

I'm supposed to be packing so that I can move. It's so hard though. It could be easy. I could haphazardly throw everything into boxes and not go through them until I decide to move again. But I hate doing that. I really want to get rid of stuff I don't use anymore. If I don't, I'll become a hoarder. I don't want to be a crazy hoarder lady afraid people are going to come in my house and steal my old newspapers!

Here is how my days generally go when I'm supposed to be packing.

8:00-9:00 am: Wake up and eat breakfast.


9:00-12:00 pm: Saying I will pack today. Look at internet instead. Play DS as well. Chat with boyfriend online.


12:00-1:00 pm: Decide it is a good time for lunch. Contemplate about five different food choices, pull out food to make a grilled cheese sandwhich, put that food back, make something else instead.


1:00-5:00 pm: Watch cartoons and play Neopets. Yes. I'm an adult that plays Neopets. It's pretty addictive.


5:00-6:00 pm: Figure out dinner. Make the same thing I've had for dinner for the past 3 nights.

6:00-6:30 pm: Man. I smell bad. I wanted to wait until after I packed some things before showering. Maybe being clean will motivate me.


6:30-7:00 pm: Pack like 5 things. Feel accomplished.


7:00-11:00 pm: Sit on the computer thinking about how you should be packing things. Make a blog post about being lazy.


This morning, when I woke up and got on my computer, I stared at my screen and said outloud "Nothing to distract me today! I won't go on the computer! I won't watch cartoons! I'll start packing now!" At which point I glanced to my right and saw my DS. "Ooooooh. Voltorb Flip!"
I played it for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment