Friday, October 22, 2010

Gettin' Married!

So I haven't posted much since I moved out of my apartment. It's been pretty lame being at home with no real job. Just a 2 day a week job at a restaurant I used to work at in high school.
But I'm starting substituting soon.

Anyway, wanted to post some stuff that has been exciting.

My boyfriend and I discovered Minecraft recently. I caught him picking flowers when I told him to follow me to my deep cavern that I built. I spent a few days digging non stop underground really getting nothing.

Little did I know, he was building me a wonderful present. A wedding proposal.
We had already started planning a wedding before he officially proposed though, so he knew I would say yes.



Now we're internet famous with over 5000 views on the video in just a few days :)


Also, here are some better pictures than what you see in the video.
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

1 comment: